Thursday, November 11, 2010

Todi Design on Etsy

Todi Design is my new shop on Etsy I’m offering printable party sets and Etsy Shop Banner sets. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time. I have much more ideas for this shop but I haven’t got enough time to realize them.  Here are some printable party line which I think I may be the most excited about. 

 



Kokeshi Printable cupcake topper and wrapper set for all the Japan Style party theme. You can use for birthdays, baby shower parties or simply just for a special moments. Will come more party printable of this cute set.

Cute Owl cupcake topper and wrapper set is perfect for owl lovers of every age and for every kind of party! You can use these circles also to make stickers, favor tags, candy labels or anything else you can come up with.

Enjoy the cute graphic designs from kawaii island!

No comments:

Post a Comment