Friday, May 13, 2011

It's party time!

I'm adding new items for my birthday sets on my Etsy.
This favor box design is for my Paper Doll Party Set.
This lovely paper favor box is perfect for serving candies, mini macarons, marshmallows, popcorn or other dry snacks.

Each box measures 3.3 inches x 3.3 inches after simple assembly. You can use double sided tape for quick assembly just like me or glue.
You can print and make as many as you need!

Another new items for Kokeshi Doll Printable Birthday Set
Fillable birthday invitations, envelope design and folded treat bag topper design.

Use this delightful Kokeshi Doll bag topper for quick and easy gifts for your parties.
You can use scallop scissors for cutting around. Comes out even more cute!
Print and make as many as you need!

Make your own invitations and envelopes! They are easy to print and make.
Simply print out invitations on your computer then fill with your party information.
You may use heavy bright white papers.

Enjoy your Parties!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!!! Could these party printables be any cuter!! OH l am in LOVE!!! The paper doll ones are beautiful and I plan on posting these on my blog http://sweetonparties.blogspot.com/ and if l wasn't doing a Alice in Wonderland Party then l would be doing the paper doll or the cute Kokeshi doll party! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you put so much of yourself into these gorgeous printables as they are truly so so special and the cutest thing l have seen on Etsy! My email is larissamuir@yahoo.com.au
    Thanks for leaving me such lovely comments!! It is really nice to get some feedback!
    Can't wait to see what you make next!! I look forward to your next post!
    Ciao
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Larissa! You are very nice and kind.
    Will come new projects at July!Keep in touch.
    I have just sent email to you ;)
    Baci
    Di.

    ReplyDelete