Thursday, September 6, 2012

Miss Woodland Paper Doll

Im so thrilled to introduce my latest and newest paper doll Miss Woodland.
I have drawn and colored she months ago and finally I have finished to design as Paper Doll :)
I like she so much! Hope you too ...

 She has cutest woodland friends and yummy treats.
 and lovely keepsake envelope that you can keep her outfits and friends..

 Isn't she lovely?
You can find Miss Woodland Paper Doll at Todi Boutique 
All you need to do is print,cut and enjoy!

*♥* One-of-a-kind *♥* Original design by me *♥* Designed with Love!

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love her little boots and the dots on the leggings are perfect. Her little woodland friends are very charming. We live in the country and we just saw two baby dear (twins) the other day...they still had their spots!
    You are such a talented artist, so much creativity in just your little finger!
    Can't wait to see what you do next :)
    Thanks XX OO ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Michelle!
    You're an absolute sweetheart :) Thank you!!
    Im sooooo jelous which I want see those baby dear twins too ❤❤
    Big Hugs :)
    XOXO
    Di.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Woodland looks so adorable in her outfit! I love her woodland friends--especially the squirrel and the dear. The desserts were a fun idea too. Wonderful work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Sarah :)Happy to hear you like she! XO

    ReplyDelete