Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sewing Party

I heart this table SEW much.
I have had the pleasure of putting together with my talented friend Larissa  a lovely Sew N Love dessert table for the Sweets Table Contest recently and can’t wait to share some gorgeous photos with you.

This fun, sweet and sewing styled dessert table was designed by Larissa from Sweet on Parties. 

I have designed all the party printables and the digital papers. They will be available on my Etsy.


Sweet treats are all homemade by Larissa.
Other sweet treats included raspberry melting moments, chocolate fudge cake pops, sweet salty caramels and cupcakes.


To see some more of this lovely dessert table, please click here.


Styling & Design and Photography by Larissa from Sweet on Parties
Party Printables&Digital Papers by  ToDi

** Designed with Love **

No comments:

Post a Comment