Monday, August 16, 2010

Homemade Blackberry Jam Recpie and free printable Jar label

I use wild blackberries from a where we go swimming pool overlooking the fields and wild blackberry trees around. They are all fresh and ready to eat from end of July and in August. So I'm picking up them for make muffins and my favorite jam for my little son.

Are you ready to go get some fresh blackberries?
'cos we are going to make jam!

3 cups of blackberries
2 1/2 cups of sugar
2 tsp. of lemon juice

First wash your blackberries gently and place in a little pan.
Next add your sugar. Let them wait for one night .
The day after put on a medium heat and stir constantly until thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat after 15 minutes and add in the lemon juice. Then cook it a 5 minute more.
Ladle into clean jars and let stand for 2 hours.
Buonappetito!
I have my own design as a free label printable for you!
I designed this label to make it a little bit cuter when you give such delicious jam to your friends and family as gifts.
Download for personal use only and enjoy!


I will write my Blackberry Muffin recpie with another post! I have the best blackberry muffin recipe too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment