Tuesday, January 9, 2018

{Customer Parties} Maya & Jada’s Gingerbread House Decorating Party

I'm sharing most adorable festive Gingerbread House Decorating Birthday Party photos today!
Maya & Jada’s 4th Birthday Party
**   
I love every details on this stunning dessert table and much more...
Amazing Decoration Station
 
Yummy gingerbread cupcakes with cute gingerbread girls and boys on top.
 
Aren’t these gingerbread treat boxes adorable???
*
I’ll have to say, I’m pretty proud of how my party printables being part of this adorable party!  
Thanks a lot for sharing these amazing party photos Helen.
You made awesome job! 
  **
The Gingerbread House Decorating Party printables is available for purchase in my shop Etsy.  
The collection includes cupcake toppers and wrappers, Cupcake topper cut outs, mini straw flags, chocolate bar labels, party signs, thank you tags, party banners, paper gingerbread house template, gingerbread boy&girl cut outs and more!!
*
And here is cute gingerbread house favor box printable template in my Etsy shop
You can use also decorating your Christmas tree or your kids room :)

I hope you will like these fun printables and throw a wonderful party using them. 
They are perfect for a Gingerbread House Decorating Party, Cookie Exchange 
or any Christmas themed event!
• • • E N J O Y • • •
 ** One-of-a-kind ** Original design by me ** Designed with Love!  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment