Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Free New Year’s Eve Printables


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
I had such a good and relaxing time and now I’m looking forward to New Year’s Eve and New Years Day!
If you're throwing a New Year’s Eve party and looking for some last minute free printables, then you've come to the right place! 
Today I'm sharing some wine bottle label printables and 2015 Glitter Banner which are super easy to make.

 

Just download and print on your home computer . Then cut the label and tape it to the bottle.
These bottle labels measure 3.25 x 4 " and they will perfectly fit on any standard bottle.
I also designed an 2015 Glitter Banner Free Printable to go with it… Perfect to decorate your party!

2015 Glitter Banner and Wine bottle label printables
Download  HERE
I had so much fun making these sparkly printables.

Have a Sparkly New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment